This blog has demonstrated a set of facts, speculations, and hypotheses that can be tested and re-tested across disciplines, and across cultural dialectics that posits that OGS is community policing at its worst, and as such, I have provided many starting points for any victim of OGS to begin to answer the questions “who pays for gang stalking,” “what is gang stalking,” “who are gang stalkers,”and “where did any one persons gang stalking begin?”
I hope that you, a victim of OGS can begin to document your personal harassment, and possibly begin a lawsuit.
Because there are so many possible perpetrators, and because they generally work together-the church people get a tip from the block captain, who got it from the police, while an Infragard member uses a persons internet switch to subvert due process, and so on-this reward is offered and will be paid ONLY in cases where state or state sanctioned actors comprise the majority (60-100% of those involved) who are proven to be the stalkers, and NOT in cases where ALL or MOST of the actors are church people, ladies in the Bingo hall, the guy at the fishing hole, someone at the Masonic Temple, random strangers, or others.
And, for incentive, this author is offering a $5,000 reward for the successful documentation, investigation, and full prosecution with a conviction of organized gang stalkers, and offers an extra $1000 for proof of actual electronic harassment, and an extra $1000 for proof of the exact point where the stalking began and WHO, specifically introduced the term “gang stalking” into the discussion, who
- are prosecuted and found guilty of organized gang stalking, stalking, harassment, and other charges which-
- can be proven to have accessed federal, state, or other databases illegally, and who can be proven to have stalked you, personally, and
- are agents of government, military, policing, intelligence units, or other political or politicized organizations or NGO’s, or any of the tentacles of the hydra who derive direct and indirect benefit from the community policing scheme, such as: FBI/DHS agents, police and rent-a-cops, any Stratfor, Booz Allen, or other employee who participates with them, any hi-tech conspirator, or Infragard rat or are
- any individual who works in the capacity of a neighborhood block captain, or other such ‘neighborhood watch’ capacity; or who works in a college, a crisis center or any of the other women’s organizations, domestic violence shelter workers, homeless shelter workers, psychologists, social workers and other corporate interests who
- are captured and prosecuted individually as stalkers, which leads to the indictment and successful prosecution/plea deals of others who also participated with them, and
- whose overall involvement in OGS can be shown to be part of a wider civil conspiracy of deprivation of rights under US Federal law, 18 US Code S/s 241 conspiracy against rights, which states:
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 696; Pub. L. 90–284, title I, § 103(a), Apr. 11, 1968, 82 Stat. 75; Pub. L. 100–690, title VII, § 7018(a), (b)(1), Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4396; Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60006(a), title XXXII, §§ 320103(a), 320201(a), title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970, 2109, 2113, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§ 604(b)(14)(A), 607(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3507, 3511.)
- This reward shall be paid upon conviction of an individual who leads to the prosecution of a conspiracy as defined under the above mentioned statute, and the convictions or pleas of other individuals. In a limited case, the reward can be offered in advance of the full prosecution of a group of organized stalkers, should the case contain material facts that in and of themselves would indicate to a rational and reasonable person that the conspiracy is real, and that the facts and other evidence are prima facie proof of such stalking in and of itself, which shall include names, photographs, license plate numbers and journals or other written accounts of the actions of said stalkers which this offer deems ‘sufficient’ to demonstrate a case of OGS.
I advise the reader to especially focus on the types of cases below that most clearly demonstrate OGS as documented and defined by this blog herein, namely:
–When cities, states, or local districts use police for intimidation, fire trucks for harassment (all of which have GPS on board), and orchestrated harassment campaigns using tax payer money to intimidate speakers, politicians, or others who are critical of their double dipping, and other conspiracies, such as the case of Bob Deis of Stockton, CA, or Rick Krlich of Ohio, or John Lang of Fresno, CA, or James McClynas in Florida.
–Any Journalist who can prove that they were stalked in an organized fashion, and who can and will prosecute as did the Minnesota reporters who were gang stalked by AIPAC funded groups, and the police in a many years long intimidation campaign.
—When the gang stalking takes on criminal proportions of state level corruption, such as in the case of James McClynas who is likely the only man in Florida to gain custody of his daughter while he was sitting in a jail cell, framed for child sexual abuse of that same child, and that framed by the sheriff and several deputies who were plugging his ex-wife.
While there are many scenarios that exist whereby OGS is likely, the cases outlined above fit the tactics and methods of OGS nearly by definition. As such, these might help you identify, and begin to fearlessly document your personal gang stalkers.
But a note of caution: of all the dangerous cults and sects that operate with impunity from within policing, intelligence, state organizations, police departments and other ‘official’ channels, few are more immune, dangerous and criminal than LEIU’s who are documented, on record, and in major media as practicing all forms of black bag jobs, frame jobs, wire tapping and intimidation campaigns, and are widely suspected of theft, murder for hire and more. These same slip into and out of positions in the FBI/DHS or CIA and then back into local police departments as easily as a fish slicked with oil gets through a net.
But even slippery fish can be caught if you tighten their loopholes. I caught my first one on hidden camera, and proved to myself and to others that it is indeed more real than I would like to believe.
I caught my first gang stalkers on camera in 2008, sued them and settled in 2010. Had I known then what I know now, I would have gone to court and creamed them, and a host of others. I advise you to buy several hidden cameras with cash for your own investigations as a first step, and work out from there.
While these same “good guys and gals” have spent the last decade and a half manipulating the law to their favor, and erassing Constitutional due process by eradicating informed opposition, while hiding their criminality from the courts, and tweeking the laws to fit their “narrative,” there is still hope, especially in the civil court arena where the standards of proof are lower than in criminal conspiracies.
Conspiracy of any kind is perhaps one of the hardest cases under the law to prove under civil or criminal law from a layman’s perspective, even without state actors involved in criminal capacities and abusing power; and because these are EXTREMELY difficult cases to prove even WITH film and photographic evidence, it will be your camera’s-especially your hidden ones-which will prove to be your best allies in proving that OGS is real, and that you are, personally a target-because with solid evidence of people trespassing on your lawn, or in your home, you can begin to build witnesses in your favor, and these witnesses can then become informed about your situation-and might just be the proof YOU need to fight in court, and win.
Disclaimer: This is not offered as legal advice, nor to be interpreted as legal advice. This reward is in effect until August of 2018. All payment of reward money is dependent upon state actors and state sponsored or affiliated actors being proven in a court of law to be active in a civil conspiracy that involves stalking. This money is also offered in a limited offer to any and all who have a prima facie case that this blogs author agrees will likely constitute absolute proof of organized gang stalking, and as such can be used pre-trial for publicity purposes to expose OGS. Contact the blogger at the email listed on the contact page.